What You Get
Today’s WagJag: Experience some winter fun with this ice hut rental for four people including private heated hut, transportation from shore and back, minnows, and fishing equipment from Lake Simcoe Outfitters Ltd. (a $300 value)
- $99 For an Ice Fishing Experience for 4 People on Lake Simcoe - Monday to Thursday (a $300 Value)
Ice fishing in our propane heated huts is fun for the whole family!
- Dress according to the weather and be prepared to take off coats once you're in the hut
- Huts have wooden floors and an opening in the floor that leads to the pre-drilled fishing holes - all you have to do is bait your rod and drop it in
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch and cook in your hut on the stove (bring your own pots/utensils)
- Staff will drop by your hut throughout the day to see how you're doing and help out if needed
- Upon making a reservation you will be instructed on where to meet
- Visit http://www.simcoeicefishing.com/Location.html for more information and parking instructions
What You Need To Know
- Expires end of 2023 ice fishing season (Early March 2023 pending ice conditions)
- 2023 Season typically begins Mid to Late January
- Voucher is valid for one weekday rental from 8am to 4pm
- Blackout Dates:
- Monday, February 20, 2023
- Confirm operational dates for 2023 season by visiting the website or by calling (705) 456-9039
- Reservation required, weather permitting (location subject to change)
- Includes private heated hut, transportation from shore and back, one bucket of minnows and fishing equipment
- Must have a valid Ontario fishing license - can be purchased at most Canadian Tires, Bass Pro Shops, other fishing stores or online Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources website
- No refunds after 2023 season
- Not valid with any other offers
- HST not included (to be paid to merchant upon redemption CASH ONLY). No cash value. No cash back.
Review our refund policy here.