$159 and Up for 1 Night's Stay at Living Water Resort & Spa
Living Water Resort & Spa
What you get
Enjoy a 1-night stay in Deluxe Rooms with 2 Queen or 1 King Bed at Living Water Resort & Spa with one of the following packages:
- $179 for 1 Night Stay Sunday - Thursday from September 3 - October 31, 2019 (a $294.99 Value)
- $159 for a 1 Night Stay Sunday - Thursday from November 1 - December 19, 2019 (a $259.99 Value)
- $179 for a 1 Night Stay Fridays or Saturdays from November 1 - December 19, 2019 (a $299.99 Value)
- Deluxe Room with 2 Queens (or 1 King upon request)
- $50 worth of vouchers to use around the resort
Paradise Found, All Year 'Round
Living Water Resorts & Spa in Collingwood is a four-season vacation resort — nestled in a natural playground between the mountains and the bay — where you can have fun, relax, and be reinvigorated.
Enjoy their championship-style golf course, be rejuvenated in their full-service spa, venture into the waters of Georgian Bay from their marina, and dine at their diverse selection of restaurants.
- Voucher expires October 31 for Option 1, and December 19 for Option 2 & 3
- Must call ahead to book
- Not valid on Holidays or long weekends
Review our refund policy here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 1 or 2 depending on option chosen, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests (17 years of age and older) will be accommodated for $15 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of 4 guests in the room type featured
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
A: Yes, though subject to availability, please mention your preference when you call to book
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, upgrades start at $50 per night. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is free
About Living Water Resort & Spa