$30 for a Tour, Wine and Chocolate Tasting for Two (a $50 Value)
Marynissen Estates Winery
What you get
A tour, wine and chocolate tasting for you and one other guest.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, L0S1J0, Canada See Location
Today's WagJag: $30 for a Tour, Wine and Chocolate Tasting for Two at Marynissen Estates Winery (a $50 Value)
- A vineyard and production tour of one of Niagara's oldest wineries
- A total of 4 samples of wine paired with various hand-made chocolates
Marynissen Estates has its roots deeply embedded in the soil of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Located in the Four Mile Creek sub appellation, the estate is home to the oldest commercial planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Canada. The property, an old pig barn, was purchased in 1953 by viticulture pioneer John Marynissen and his wife Adrianna. John and Adrianna began growing their own grapes in 1976, planting the classic European vinifera grape varietals Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Riesling, Merlot and Gamay Noir.
- Expires 90 days from purchase date
- Limit 5 buys per person, may buy more as gifts. Limit 1 per visit
- Cannot redeem on Saturdays
- Must be at least 19 years of age and provide valid photo ID
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance
- Voucher is valid for 2 people and includes a vineyard and production tour of one of Niagara's oldest wineries along with a total of 4 samples of wine paired with various hand-made chocolates
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Marynissen Estates Winery
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, L0S 1J0, Canada See Location