$30 for a Tour, Wine and Chocolate Tasting for 2 (a $50 Value)
Marynissen Estates Winery
What you get
A tour, wine and chocolate tasting for you and one other guest.
- Expires 90 days from purchase date
- Limit 5 buys per person, may buy more as gifts. Limit 1 per visit
- Cannot redeem on Saturdays
- Must be at least 19 years of age and provide valid photo ID
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance
- Voucher is valid for 2 people and includes a vineyard and production tour of one of Niagara's oldest wineries along with a total of 4 samples of wine paired with various hand-made chocolates
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, L0S1J0, Canada See Location
Today's WagJag: $30 for a Tour, Wine and Chocolate Tasting for Two at Marynissen Estates Winery (a $50 Value)
- A vineyard and production tour of one of Niagara's oldest wineries
- A total of 4 samples of wine paired with various hand-made chocolates
Marynissen Estates is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the property has the oldest commercial planting in all of Canada of Cabernet Sauvignon. Acquired in 1953 by John Marynissen and his wife Adrianna, the estate used to be a pig barn. The grapes starting to grow in 1976 when they planted European vinifera grape varietals Gamay Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Merlot and Gewurztraminer.
About Marynissen Estates Winery
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, L0S 1J0, Canada See Location