Up to 36% off a 2- or 3-Night Family Canoe Trip
What you get
A two- or three-night family canoe trip with gear and meals.
- Expires October 15, 2021 (pending the weather)
- Unlimited buys
- Full redemption instructions are available on the voucher
- Paid value never expires
- Both trips include all meals, group equipment, professional guides, safety equipment, tents & thermarests (if needed), and interior camping permits
- The trip needs minimum 6 people to operate
- Cancellation and other policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, EMERGE will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the operator at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact EMERGE for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional fees
- Not valid with other offers
- Taxes, gratuities, and transport to and from rendezvous point are not included. Applicable taxes and fees will be paid directly to the operator. No cash value. No cash back
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Enjoy a two- or three-night family canoe trip with gear and meals included from MHO Adventures.
- $479 for a Two-Night Haliburton Highlands Canoe Trip for One Adult (Age 13+) (a $745 Value)
- $339 for a Two-Night Haliburton Highlands Canoe Trip for One Child (Age 12 and under) (a $525 Value)
- $829 for a Three-Night French River Canoe Trip for One Adult (Age 13+) (a $1,195 Value)
- $579 for a Three-Night French River Canoe Trip for One Child (Age 12 and under) (a $835 Value)
MHO Adventures has been guiding families through river trips for over two decades. Grab the kids and book a two or three day adventure where canoes are your form of transportation. You can either explore the Haliburton Highlands or the French River. All of the trips include gear and meals as well!
This two-night adventure is perfect for those that want an introduction to camping. The pace is a relaxing one, making this trip ideal for young kids and first-timers. The trip starts by paddling to the campsite where you will be for the next two nights. Your adventure includes exploration, swimming, delicious food, campfires, s'mores and more! The whole trip takes place in the Forest Center Area. Ideal for canoeing, the Haliburton Highlands is a mixture of large and small lakes, and rivers.
This trip begins and ends in Dorset, Ontario
Spanning 105 kms in total, the French River runs from Lake Nipissing to Georgian Bay. This adventure includes the beauty of the wilderness and modern accommodations. This journey includes rapids and swifts through interconnecting lakes and gorges. The French River has been recognized as a Canadian Heritage River that includes a rich history of First Nations who used the waterway first, to voyageurs and then the logging industry.
This trip begins and ends in French River, Ontario
About MHO Adventures