Up to 47% off a Distillery Tour and Sampling
Nickel 9 Distillery
What you get
A distillery tour and sampling for two, four or six people.
- Expires 6 months from purchase date
- Unlimited buys
- Reservations are required; subject to availability. Call or email to confirm your spot
- 24-hour notice of cancellation required to avoid being charged
- Must be 19 or older
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Paid value never expires
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags from Nickel 9 Distillery:
- $29 for a Distillery Tour with Sampling for Two People (a $50 Value)
- $55 for a Distillery Tour with Sampling for Four People (a $100 Value)
- $79 for a Distillery Tour with Sampling for Six People (a $150 Value)
Located in Toronto’s famous Junction neighbourhood, Nickel 9 Distillery was established in 2017 with the mission to provide premium craft spirits to an increasingly savvy and demanding market. Combining years of distilling experience, their founders are committed to using only the finest ingredients and methods to produce truly high quality and unique products.
Nickel 9 Distillery is nestled in the heart of one of the burgeoning neighbourhoods in Toronto’s west end know as The Junction. They operate on a strong belief that, when used correctly, locally sourced ingredients will produce the best spirits. All of their innovation comes from being out in the community. Seeing what people are drinking, and listening to what they want to be drinking.
Nickel 9 prides themselves on being a creative space in the community, nurturing the skills of spirit and cocktail creation of all forms. You can always find an interesting group of people taking part in some activity at the distillery.
Tour includes the following:
- One sample of our products, one sample cocktail, walk through of distilling process, history of distillery and junction neighbourhood. Additional cocktail’s can be purchased.
- Tour generally lasts 45 minutes to an hour, but can last longer depending on questions and level of interest from the group.
- 8 person limit per tour. Until further government notice. For groups larger than 8 people, please contact Nickel 9 directly.
- Tour starts promptly at the stated time. Please call if you are running late, but do not expect the group to wait longer than five minutes to begin.
- Please visit the distillery websites event page to see dates and times tours are available. https://www.nickel9distillery.com/events/
- Reservations required. Please call 647-341-5959 or email [email protected] to confirm your spot.
- WagJag number is required to reserve your spot. 24 hour notice of cancellation to avoid being charged. If 24 hours is not given, the full voucher will be charged.
- Please consider taking a Cab or an Uber if you plan on sampling alcohol during the tour.
- Masks are required to be worn inside at all times, unless sitting at your designated table. Social distancing 6 feet apart is required. Sanitizer is available throughout the distillery.
- Must be 19+.
- Tax is extra and must be paid for at the distillery upon redemption.
About Nickel 9 Distillery