Up to 67% off Anti-Wrinkle Injectables (Botox) and Microneedling
Nurse G Cosmetics
What you get
Receive 20 units of Botox or Xeomin or microneedling treatments from a registered nurse.
- Expires 90 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 3 more as gifts
- Appointment required. Call, text or email to book
- Consultation required; non-candidates will get a refund before the service is provided
- If patient requires a touch-up, they will be charged for the additional units/syringes
- Valid for all skin types
- Valid only for the option purchased
- 48-hour cancellation policy or your voucher is void and no refunds will be issued
- All services must be used by the same person, one per client
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Nurse G Cosmetics wants you to look as good as you feel and feel as good as you look with these offers.
- $99 for 20 Units of Botox or Xeomin (a $200 Value)
- $49 for a Microneedling Session (a $150 Value)
- $149 for 3 Sessions of Microneedling (a $450 Value)
Feel great in your own skin with a treatment that suits your individual needs. Nurse G Cosmetics offers services that will enhance your features and will ultimately make you more confident. The best part is, you're in the hands of a registered nurse. You'll receive a free consultation to discuss your priorities and make sure you get the desired treatment.
Anti-wrinkle injections are great for crow's feet, forehead, frown lines and much more. Microneedling is a collagen induction therapy that is great for those looking to minimize the appearance of dark spots, pores and fine lines. Microneedling also treats acne scars, loose skin and enhances skin texture. You'll notice the difference right after the first treatment, but for optimal results you'll want at least three treatments. Firm your skin with one of these offers today!
- Pre-screening as well as follow-up done for every client
- Staff dedicated to infection control as well as cleaning of spaces between clients
About Nurse G Cosmetics