Up to 72% off Three-Course Dinners at Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse (Victoria Avenue)
What you get
Enjoy a three-course dinner for one, two, four, six, or eight people at Outback Steakhouse on Victoria Avenue, in Niagara Falls!
- Voucher expires 90 days after purchase
- Unlimited buys
- Valid for dine-in only
- Reserve your table today for the Outback Steakhouse & Bar online at http://www.outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com/
- Valid only at the Victoria Avenue location (5936 Victoria Avenue) in Niagara Falls
- Reservations required for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Reserve your table today at www.RuthsChrisNiagara.com.
- Ruth’s Chris Bar + Lounge open Thursday – Sunday: Lunch 11-2pm, Lounge 9pm-close. Voucher valid for food only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash back. No cash value.
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags for a Three-Course Dinner at Outback Steakhouse (Victoria Avenue):
- $45 for One Person (a $147 Value)
- $90 for Two People (a $294 Value)
- $170 for Four People (a $588 Value)
- $250 for Six People (a $882 Value)
- $335 for Eight People (a $1176 Value)
- House Salad
- Choice of 8oz. Sirloin, Chicken, or Salmon, served with Mashed Potatoes
- Classic Ice Cream Sundae
Bonus: Receive a $70 Dining Voucher at Ruth's Chris Steak House & a $10 Dining Voucher to Ruth's Chris Bar + Lounge!
Rated #1 three years running in the Zagat National Chains Survey for best steak, Outback Steakhouse specializes in dispensing classic menu items such as seafood, steak, and pasta. The restaurant draws inspiration from Australia's outback with seared prime rib and lobster tails, grilled meats such as chicken and salmon, juicy marbled rib-eye steaks, and the signature Bloomin' Onion appetizer served with a spicy sauce. A kids menu lets youths sample morsels from the upside-down part of the world right-side up. Drink creative and generous cocktails, and end your meal with delicious desserts.
About Outback Steakhouse (Victoria Avenue)