Up to 70% off an Intro to Indian Cooking Course
What you get
- Expires 4 months from purchase. Amount paid never expires
- Limit 3 buys per person, may buy 3 more as gifts
- Call to book; registration required
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid on National Holidays
- Customers must be at least 9 years of age
- A minimum of 10 students are required for a class to run
- Credit card required upon booking; charges will only be applied in the event of a no-show
- Must give 48 hours notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJags at Chef Russell Culinary Class Room:
- $99 for an Intro to Indian Cooking Course for One Person (a $250 Value)
- $162 for an Intro to Indian Cooking Course for Two People (a $500 Value)
- $313 for an Intro to Indian Cooking Course for Four People (a $1,000 Value)
Cooking classes involve blending herbs and spices to create your own curry paste.
Menus will be a three-course meal to enjoy after class as a group; they may include:
- Butter chicken
- Aloo gobi
- Tandoori wings
- Saffron basmati pulao rice
Class size: up to 10-14 people
Classes are held on Saturday’s and Sunday’s at 11:00am; with a maximum of 14-participants. Classes are held in a commercial kitchen and taught by Executive Chef Russell Auckbaraullee.
About Penthouse Catering