Up to 67% off a Thai Cooking Class
What you get
- Expires 4 months from purchase. Amount paid never expires
- Limit 3 buys per person, may buy 3 more as gifts
- Call to book; registration required
- Credit card required upon booking; charges will only be applied in the event of a no-show
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid on National Holidays
- Please disclose food allergies upon registering
- Customers must be at least 9 years of age
- A minimum of 10 students are required for a class to run
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJags at Chef Russell Culinary Class Room:
- $85 for a Traditional Seasonal Thai Cooking Course for One Person (a $250 Value)
- $165 for a Traditional Seasonal Thai Cooking Course for Two People (a $500 Value)
Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 11am with a maximum of 14 participants. Classes are held in a commercial kitchen and taught by executive Chef Russell Auckbaraullee.
About Penthouse Catering