Up to 82% off a Sushi-Making Class in Toronto
What you get
- Expires 4 months from purchase. Amount paid never expires
- Limit 3 buys per person, may buy 3 more as gifts
- Call to book; registration required
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid on National Holidays
- Please disclose food allergies upon registering
- Customers must be at least 9 years of age
- A minimum of 10 students are required for a class to run
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJags at Chef Russell Culinary Class Room:
- $49 for a two-hour sushi-making course for one (a $200 value)
- $89 for a two-hour sushi-making course for two (a $400 value)
- $109 for a two-hour sushi-making course for three (a $600 value)
Classes are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at 6 p.m., as well as Saturdays at 11 a.m. Taught by chef Russell Auckbaraullee, co-winner of the “best sushi” title at the 2015 Toronto Sushi Festival, classes cover making sushi with meat, veggies, and fish, as well as knife-sharpening and safe food-handling and storage.
All are welcome, no experience necessary, and everything is provided. They proudly are a from-scratch-cooking-class. Unlike most cooking classes you actually do the prep under the guidance and supervision of a trained professional chef. Classes are in a group setting (average size of 10-14 people). They receive beginners to actual chefs who partake in one of the most popular and high demand cooking classes in Toronto from Head Chef Russell Auckbaraullee.
About Penthouse Catering