What You Get
There's a reason they call it the great outdoors; there's nothing great about being cooped up inside while the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the only thing on TV is yet another infomercial for spray-on toupees. Step away from the paint cans with today's WagJag from Pickering Playing Fields:
- $15 for an Ultimate Single Package (a $30 value)
- $50 for an Ultimate Family (4-person) Package (a $100 value)
A day at Pickering Play Fields is a great way to have fun and unwind, alone or with a group. Their 18-hole mini putt course features an old mining town theme, with holes like “The Mississauga Rattler” and “Miner Bill’s Cabin.” The 350-yard driving range features golf obstacles like bunkers and small greens to test your accuracy, and the batting cage can be set to any speed, from a slow pitch lob-ball to a pitch faster than 90mph. Enjoy a few hours outside in the beautiful summer weather with friends or family—or take the opportunity to get reacquainted with yourself and bulk up your skills. The next time you take your family, you’ll knock them out of the park.
What You Need To Know
- Expires July 31, 2015
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit, may buy more as gifts
- Voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit (no carryover coupons allowed)
- Family package is valid for maximum of 4 people
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.