A Brewery Tour Package for Two or Four at Railway City Brewing Company
Railway City Brewing Company
What you get
A tour of the brewing facilities at Railway City Brewing Company for two or four people.
- Award-winning brewery
- Includes 2 tastings
- Beer crafted with fresh, locally-grown ingredients
- 20 hectoliter brewing system
- Brand-new facility with ample parking
- Environmentally conscious practices
- Tours run 7 days a week
- Expires 90 days from purchase date
- May buy 2 per customer, 2 as gifts
- Reservations are required; subject to availability
- Must wear closed-toed footwear to enter production area
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Knowing how something is made makes it all the more enjoyable. Find even more reasons to love craft beer with today's WagJag from Railway City Brewing Company. Choose from two options:
- $18 for a craft brewery tour package for two including two samples of beer each, two decorative glasses, one bottle opener and one t-shirt (a $38.50 value)
- $31 for a craft brewery tour for four including two samples each, four decorative glasses, two bottle openers and two t-shirts (a $77 value)
Good things come in small batches at the Railway City Brewing Company, where beer is crafted using only the finest ingredients with no additives, preservatives or pasteurization. During brewery tours, pairs of cold-one connoisseurs are escorted around the active facility, taking a first-hand look at the 20 hectolitre system that turns all the hops, malted grains, filtered water, yeast and passion into the brewery's award-winning pints. En route, visitors taste the fruits of Railway City's labours with samplings of two different brews. If you're curious as to where else you can find Railway City brews, click here to see the fine establishments that currently serve their products.
About Railway City Brewing Company