Up to 68% off a Therapeutic Massage or Foot Reflexology Session
Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
What you get
- Expires April 9, 2020
- May buy 3 per person and 3 additional as gifts
- Appointment required; subject to availability; call 416-447-7680
- Must give 24 hours notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Treatments are provided by students
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Toronto, Ontario, M3B2T5, CA See Location
Today’s WagJags from the Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy:
- $26 for a 60-Minute Therapeutic Student Massage (a $41.80 Value)
- $29 for a 60-Minute Foot Reflexology Session (a $90.40 Value)
Come and see how we have created a warm, welcoming student clinic where our knowledgeable and compassionate student therapists use one or more of our time tested modalities to help restore your mind and body back to its natural, balanced state. Begin your journey into wellness at Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy.
During your massage therapy treatment you can expect to have your privacy respected. Your therapist will leave the room so that you may disrobe and cover yourself on the table. You may remove as little of your clothing as you wish. Shorts may be brought but are not required. During the treatment, you will be draped with a blanket and sheet so that only the part of your body being treated is uncovered.
- The reflex points on your feet correspond to your body’s organs – and by pressing them reflexologists can benefit your overall health.
- While not a diagnostic tool, nor a cure – it is often used in conjunction with other treatments.
- Enjoy this relaxing and beneficial foot treatment.
About Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
Toronto, Ontario, M3B 2T5, CA See Location