A Whitewater Kayaking Excursion for 1 or 2 People
Summit Climbing Co
What you get
A 2.5-3 hour whitewater kayaking excursion for one or two people in Elora Gorge.
Today's WagJags from Summit Climbing Co:
- $110 for a Whitewater Kayaking Excursion for 1 Person (a $135 Value)
- $210 for a Whitewater Kayaking Excursion for 2 People (a $270 Value)
Get out on the Grand River for an adventure you won’t forget! No experience is necessary.
Their “sit-on-top” Whitewater Kayak Trip is the perfect excursion if you want to experience the adventure of whitewater kayaking without the risk of rolling over. Their sit-on-top kayaks are very stable, simple to maneuver, and easy to get out of.
Summit Climbing Co's professional guides will lead you down the river in the scenic Elora Gorge, while facing Class II Rapids as well as a Class III Rapid called “The Shoot”, that will take you on a wild ride down nature’s own rollercoaster! It’s a wonderful event for families, youth groups, and anyone interested in the unique experience of whitewater kayaking. Summit will provide all safety gear, and a shuttle to and from the site. All that is left to do is sign up!
- Where: Elora Gorge
- Duration: 2.5-3 hours
- Group Size: 4-12
- Age: 10+
- Number Of Rapids: 9 class 1-3
- Includes day pass for Elora Gorge Conservation Areas
- Valid from June 15 - September 1, 2020
- Unlimited buys
- Reservation required. Please call to book
- Must sign waiver
- Participants must be 10 years or above and must be able to swim
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Valid only for option purchased
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Summit Climbing Co