Up to 57% off Massages or a Spa Package
Sunbeam Health Center
What you get
- Expires 6 months from purchase date
- Limit 3 buys per person, may buy more as gifts
- Valid only for the option chosen at checkout
- By appointment only. Please call to book
- All services must be used by the same person
- 24-hour cancellation policy or additional fee may apply
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJags: Lay back and let the professionals at Sunbeam Health Center massage your cares away with a massage that lasts either 60 or 90 minutes.
- $39 for One 60-Minute Full Body Massage (an $89.99 Value)
- $69 for One 90-Minute Full Body Massage (a $129.99 Value)
- $69 for One 90-Minute Sunbeam Relaxation Package with a 60-Minute Full Body Massage with 30-Minute Singing Bowl or Earwax Candle Session (a $129.99 Value)
If you are looking for a health care solution, Sunbeam Health Center has exactly what you need with natural practices that are also extremely professional. The spa offers medical, spa and aesthetic services that will leave you happy and healthy. The staff will start by figuring out what the best treatment option is for your needs and then they will walk you through their services that will make you feel and look great!
This particular WagJag deal includes a sixty- or ninety-minute full body massage. If you do not know, massage therapy is the manipulation of the body's soft tissue including tendons, muscles, skin, membranes, ligaments and connective tissues. The results are vast and include restoring your natural balance. The massage is also meant to be a soothing escape. There is also a package that includes either a thirty-minute singing bowl or earwax candling. The singing bowls are used to make music and help with deep relaxation. It is also very meditative. Yoga instructors and music therapists use the singing bowls quite frequently. Ear candling offers a very natural solution to those with chronic headaches, sinus conditions, allergies, vertigo or ear infections. If you suffer from minor hearing loss or a build-up of wax, this non-intrusive procedure may be one you will wish to explore. Besides your hearing, candling is known to help with your other senses like taste, vision and smell.
About Sunbeam Health Center