Wine, Dine and Stay with this Casino Package in Niagara Falls
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
What you get
Enjoy 1 night accommodations fin a Traditional 2 Double Bed Room:
- Option 1: $99 to stay Sunday-Thursday (a $224 Value)
- Option 2: $109 to stay Fridays (a $234 Value)
- Option 3: $149 to stay Saturdays (a $274 Value)
- Full, made-to-order hot breakfast for 2
- $20 Dining Voucher to Applebee's Bar & Grill on-site
- $30 Dining Voucher at Remington's of Niagara
- $25 Casino voucher - Valid at both Casino Niagara and Fallsview Casino Resort
- Wine Tasting for 2 People at Jackson Triggs and Inniskiliin Winery
- Chocolate Tour and Sample for 2
*An additional 7.9% Hotel Levy Fee daily levy fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day. There's also a $2 accommodation fee
- Valid for travel until February 13, 2020
- Blackout dates: December 24 until December 31, 2019
- Must be 19 years of age or older and a valid PAC member at time of casino slot voucher redemption (membership is free). Limit one offer per person per day. Valid government-issued photo identification required
- Please call in advance to make your reservation. Not valid towards alcohol
- VIP wine tasting pass for 2 includes Inniskiliin Winery and Jackson Triggs Winery; transportation not included
- Must call or email ahead of time to book Chocolate FX tour; transportation not included
Review our refund policy here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
A: Unlimited buys
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 2, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests may be added to your room by paying the property $20 per person, per night—that rate doesn't include any meals
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
A: Yes. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes. Please contact the hotel directly
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: An additional 7.9% Hotel Levy Fee daily levy fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day. There's also a $2 accommodation fee
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: $35 per night
About The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls