Wine, Dine and Stay with this Casino Package in Niagara Falls
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
What you get
Enjoy 1 night accommodations fin a Traditional 2 Double Bed Room:
- Option 1: $89 to stay Sunday-Thursday (a $224 Value)
- Option 2: $99 to stay Fridays (a $234 Value)
- Option 3: $139 to stay Saturdays (a $274 Value)
- Full, made-to-order hot breakfast for 2
- $20 Dining Voucher to Applebee's Bar & Grill on-site
- $30 Dining Voucher at Remington's of Niagara
- $25 Casino voucher - Valid at both Casino Niagara and Fallsview Casino Resort
- Wine Tasting for 2 People at Jackson Triggs and Inniskiliin Winery
- Chocolate Tour and Sample for 2
*An additional 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day. There's also a $2+tax accommodation fee per night, also payable directly to the hotel.
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2020
- Please note: vouchers can be extended until December 20, 2020. If you want to book in July or August instead, there will be additional charges due to the higher rates during these months
- Blackout dates: February 14-15, 22, April 3-4 and 10-11, 2020
- Must be 19 years of age or older and a valid PAC member at time of casino slot voucher redemption (membership is free). Limit one offer per person per day. Valid government-issued photo identification required
- Please call in advance to make your reservation. Not valid towards alcohol
- Must be 21 years of age to check-in to the hotel
- VIP wine tasting pass for 2 includes Inniskiliin Winery and Jackson Triggs Winery; transportation not included
- Must call or email ahead of time to book Chocolate FX tour; transportation not included
Review our refund policy here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
A: Unlimited buys
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 2, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests may be added to your room by paying the property $20 per person, per night—that rate doesn't include any meals
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
A: Yes. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes. Please contact the hotel directly
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: An additional 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day. There's also a $2+tax accommodation fee per night, also payable directly to the hotel
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: $35 per night
About The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls