Up to 46% off a Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patch
The Original Spread Stopper
What you get
Receive 1-, 3-, or 5-pack of Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patches!
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (August 5)
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping ($5.95 extra charged at checkout).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
- Please note: Due to COVID-19 delivery times may be longer than described in the Fine Print. These potential delays are out of our control and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience should you encounter them.
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Stop the spread of germs and protect yourself and others from unwanted germ transmission with The Original Spread Stoppers Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patch!
$19$15.90 for a Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patch (a $25.95 Value) $45$41.90 for a 3-Pack of Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patches (a $77.85 Value) $74.90$69.90 for a 5-Pack of Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patches (a $128.75 Value)
- Cell phones are hotspots for germs and unwanted microbes, combined with the fact that the average person touchers their cell phone over 2000 times a day!
- The Cootie Catcher™ Cell Phone Patch uses copper's "halo" effect to disinfect your phone. It's science at it's best! Check out THIS link with more information
- Easy to use, simply attach to your cell phone or phone case and it immediately goes to work to disinfect your phone
- Note: Copper is a soft metal that marks and oxidizes quickly. Slight imperfections that may be caused during manufacturing and shipping have no affect on the antimicrobial benefits in any way
Disclaimer: Lab tests show that, when cleaned regularly, Antimicrobial Copper™ kills more than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: MRSA, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. Antimicrobial Copper surfaces are intended to be a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices. They have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but does not necessaily guarantee any cross contamination; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices.
About The Original Spread Stopper