What You Get
Feel the adrenaline rush when you get behind the wheel of any one of these exotic supercars.
Today's WagJags: Drive the car of your dreams on a real race track with these options from Toronto Motorsports Park:
- $99 for 1 Lap in an Exotic Car (a $249 Value)
- FLASH SALE! $159 for 2 Laps in an Exotic Car (a $419 Value)
- $269 for 4 Laps in an Exotic Car (a $689 Value)
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Ferrari F430 F1
- Porsche 997 Turbo
- Nissan GT-R 215
Check out why people are rating Toronto Motorsports Park one of the best hands-on experiences, by trying out one of these offers. The park itself is a 3km road course, has a quarter mile dragstrip and luxury control tower. The business has been around for over 65 years and stay up-to-date with all of the latest technology. The owner is none other than Uli Bieri who is a former professional race car driver.
This particular experience has no expiry date and with a pre-scheduled visit, your wait time won't be a long one. Here's what you can expect from start to finish:
- Easy online registration:
- Step 1: Purchase
- Step 2: Book Date
- Step 3: Drive
- All packages include:
- In class instruction and technical briefing. You will learn about the track layout, apex, accelerating and braking zones, and overall safety.
- Two instructional discovery laps in Toronto Motorsports Park pace car.
- Drive time on the road course in the exotic car you selected for number of laps purchased. In car coaching by professional instructor.
- Video of your Experience: cameras are mounted on both the inside and outside of all vehicles to capture your Exotic Dream Car Experience from the driver’s seat and outside the car. Option to purchase video is available at the track.
What You Need To Know
- No expiry date
- Unlimited buys
- Book online
- Car selection is subject to availability
- Must have a valid driver's license to register
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- WagJag promo codes cannot be used towards this offer
Review our refund policy here.