15% off Tours from Toronto Urban Adventure
Toronto Urban Adventures
What you get
Choose from three speciality tours offered by Toronto Urban Adventures.
- Voucher expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy additional as gift(s).
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Book online using voucher code.
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required.
- Not valid with other offers or promotions.
- Taxes and Gratuities not included. No cash back. No cash value.
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags from Toronto Urban Adventures:
- $45.05 for an Admission to Kensington Market & Chinatown Tour (a $53 Value)
- $68 for an Admission to Beer Makes History Better Tour (an $80 Value)
- $83.30 for an Admission to When Pigs Fry Tour (a $98 Value)
Kensington Market & Chinatown Tour
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s legendary Chinatown
- Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of Kensington Market – one of Toronto’s most famous and eclectic neighbourhoods
- Check out locally-owned and operated eateries, shops, and produce markets
- Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, snacks, and beverages.
- Duration: 3 hours
Beer Makes History Better Tour
- Discover some fantastic seasonal and local brews, complete with recommendations from your beer geek tour guide
- Pay a visit to three unique and beloved Toronto pubs]
- Meander through the iconic St Lawrence Market, chatting with vendors, admiring the products, and nabbing samples
- Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighbourhoods
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, two beers, a beer sampling at a brewery taproom, and a snack.
When Pigs Fry Tour
- Become a pork aficionado in the city historically known as “Hogtown”
- Fall in love with some of Toronto’s signature pork creations
- Experience porky bliss when savouring delicious bacon, pork, and sausage
- Visit three cool, unique, pork-loving local restaurants
- Learn about pork quality and sustainable, ethical pig farming at an eminent local butcher shop
- Inclusions: A fun, friendly, English-speaking tour guide, bacon/sausage/pork to try at three different restaurants, one-way streetcar transportation.
About Toronto Urban Adventures