Today's Deal: Learn, Cook, Wine & Dine at The Waring House in Picton, ON
The Waring House, Restaurant, Inn, Conference Centre and Cookery School
What you get
- Option 1: For $330 stay Monday - Thursday
- Option 2: For $400 stay Friday-Sunday
Both options include:
- Full breakfast for two people (buffet or served)
- $10 credit per person to either Amelia's Garden or The Barley Room
- Cookery school class for two people (part of a group)
- Wine or beer tasting vouchers for two at nearby wineries or breweries
- Choice of Welcome Waring Warmer aperitif in The Barley Room Pub with a selection of treats from the pastry chef or locally crafted beer with a cheese platter
About The Waring House, Restaurant, Inn, Conference Centre and Cookery School
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: Unlimited, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
A: Yes, though subject to availability
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, for an additional charge and subject to availability. Please contact the property for more information
Q: What are the taxes?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is free
- Valid for travel until March 31, 2018
- Blackout dates: Dec 23 – 31, 2017, Jan 2-5 2018 and Feb 14 2018
- Upgrades for additional fees paid directly to the hotel (upgrade room type, $60 for each additional person)
Review our refund policy here.