$47 for a Zip Line Aerial Game Trek (a $68 Value)
What you get
About Treetop Trekking:
Surround yourself with nature and fresh air, as you trek from tree to tree on fun set ups like suspended bridges, Tarzan swings, swinging logs, cable traverses, and of course zip lines!
All of their parks have a wide variety of courses ranging from beginner to advanced, so there is fun to be had for just about everyone. Some parks even have extreme courses to test even the most athletic climbers.
The Zip Line & Aerial Game Treks are a 3-hour experience! After being outfitted in a harness and helmet, you will receive an orientation. Upon completion of orientation, it's time to start climbing!
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Expires October 31, 2018
- Expires October 7, 2018 for Hunstville location
- Limit 1 voucher per person per tour, may buy more as gifts
- Online reservations are required, subject to availability
- Access to all courses is not guaranteed (see participant course restrictions below)
- Valid on operating days from Sept 4th to Oct 31, 2018 (Barrie, Brampton, Ganaraska, Stouffville)
Valid on operating days from Sept 4th to Oct 7, 2018 (Huntsville)
- Voucher is valid for zip line and aerial game trek only. Great Blue Heron, Monarch and Big Zip zip lines, Quick Jump and other activities are available at additional cost at time of reservation
- Must choose location at checkout
- Voucher valid only at Treetop Trekking location selected at checkout and shown on voucher, no exceptions or exchanges
- Closed toed shoes mandatory (not provided)
- Participants must complete a waiver form (or have one completed by a parent or guardian)
- Participants must be at least 9 years old, at least 4'7" tall, and weigh under 250 lbs
- Tours proceed rain or shine. Rain checks may be issued in the case of lightning or high winds at the guide's discretion
- Promotional codes are not allowed with this voucher
- 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- All fees included
- No additional charges (gratuity not included). No cash value. No cash back
- Minimum age of 9 years
- Minimum height of 4 ft. 7 in. and maximum height of 7 ft
- Maximum weight of 250 lb
- Participants must be able to fit in safety harness: waist = 45 in., thighs = 26 in.
- Participants aged 11 years or younger must have a climbing adult with them at a ratio of 1 adult for every 3 kids
- Participant aged 12-15 years must have an adult on site at a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 youth
- All other Treetop Trekking rules and regulations apply
Participant course restrictions
- Ages 9-11 and/or under 5 ft. tall have access to beginner and intermediate courses only
- Climbers must be at least 12 years old and 5 ft. tall and have guide's approval to move on to advanced course
Review our refund policy here.
About Treetop Trekking