Up to 40% Off Tweed Stampede Concerts, Rodeo and Camping
What you get
Enjoy a long weekend filled with concerts, rodeos and more at Tweed Stampede.
General Admission 3-Day Weekend Pass Includes:
- All concerts
- Truck Pulls
- All Rodeos
- And more!
Today's WagJags from Tweed Stampede:
- $30 for a Kid's (Ages 6-13) General Admission 3-Day Weekend Pass (a $50 Value)
- $72 for an Adult's General Admission 3-Day Weekend Pass (a $120 Value)
- $299 for a Full Camping Package Valid for 2 Adults from Thursday - Sunday + 2 All-Access Weekend Passes (a $380 Value)
The premier camping and western lifestyles festival of Eastern Ontario, set for Aug 1st - Aug 5th - 2019, at the lakeside event park known as Trudeau's Park, will feature some of the biggest names and brightest stars in country music.
Set on the beautiful lakeside Trudeau Park, the picture perfect Stoco Lake as a backdrop. The Tweed Stampede brings fans a mixture of country music. In addition to top-notch entertainment at the main stage and the Saloon stage, The Stampede offers its patrons an amazing western experience including specialty and food vendors and much more.
Join thousands of the friendliest people in the country and enjoy cold beer, homegrown talent and the most fun you can pack into a great Canadian Long Weekend!
- Valid for Tweed Stampede from August 1-5 2019
- Limit 5 buys per person, unlimited as gift
- Adult options valid for ages 13+
- Kids options valid for ages 6-13
- Full Camping Package valid for 2 adults includes camping Thursday to Sunday plus 2 all-access weekend passes
- 3 Day Weekend Pass General Admission includes all concerts, dances, truck pulls, arm wrestling, all rodeos, and other events
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Tweed Stampede