$199 for 1 Year of Laser Hair Removal (a $2,388 Value)
Vistoso Medical Spa
What you get
- Each of the following areas count as one body region: Armpits, back of the neck, bikini line, chin, hands and fingers, sideburns, toes and feet, upper lip
- Each of the following areas count as two body regions: Brazilian bikini, chest (without stomach), half arms, shoulders
- Each of the following areas count as three body regions: Full front, full back not including shoulders, lower legs including knees, upper legs including knees, full Brazilian, full face including neck, full arms
COVID-19 information from the merchant:
All our safety protocols take your well-being and comfort at the clinic, to ensure your experience is a positive one. When you visit, we ask that you respect the safety protocols we put in place to protect you and our teams, in addition to respecting physical distancing and the pathway in place. We are learning new routines while continuing to do what inspires us-offering you the best of medical aesthetics-with kindness and compassion.
We are not servicing any walk-in patients, not allowing visitors or children to accompany any patient, taking temperatures and not treating any patients with temperatures over 37.3°C, and scheduling appointments with a buffer of 15 minutes between patients and as a result all patients must be on time in order to be seen. Otherwise they will be added to the waiting list. There will never be more than one employee and one patient in a room together and no more than one patient in the waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, you can text us from your car and we will let you know if it's time to enter the clinic base on the number of patients currently in clinic. We have moved all reading material from our waiting rooms. All bed sheets will be changed after each patient following a full cleaning of the treatment bed using disinfectant. All chairs and table tops in the waiting room as well as treatment room will be wiped down between patients, including counters, phones, keyboards, and door handles. Our credit/debit card terminal will be disinfected after use and we encourage touch-less options for payment.
We ask all patients to wear masks before entering the clinic. We will be providing hand sanitizers. Please note, at this point, We haven't been approved to provide any facial treatments such as Laser hair removal on face, Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and Skin tightening on face. Injectable treatments are being scheduled after July 10th.
All appointments for the month of March, April and May had been cancelled. So, we will start re-booking accordingly and we do appreciate your patience. We'll have shorter business hours to accommodate the extra time needed for above extra steps between patients. For all the new clients wishing to book their appointment using a voucher, kindly provide the following information.
- Must book first treatment with 6 months of purchase date. Voucher expires 1 year after first treatment
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 1 more as a gift
- By appointment only
- Consultation required. Non-candidates and other refund requests will be honoured before the service is provided
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment. Late arrivals will void appointment and additional fees may apply to reschedule
- Must give 48 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Each of the following areas count as 1 body region: Armpits, back of the neck, bikini line, chin, hands and fingers, sideburns, toes and feet, upper lip
- Each of the following areas count as 2 body regions: Brazilian bikini, chest (without stomach), half arms, shoulders
- Each of the following areas count as 3 body regions: Full front, full back not including shoulders, lower legs including knees, upper legs including knees, full Brazilian, full face including neck, full arms
- Valid for new clients only or clients who have not had laser hair removal treatments in the last 12 months at Vistoso Medical Spa
- Must use all treatments on same area
- Must wait a minimum of 6-8 weeks between treatments on same area
- Non-transferable. All treatments must be used by the same person
- Credit card required at booking
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back.
Review our refund policy here.
If you're Elmer Fudd, the idea of laser hare removal wouldn't sound half bad. For the rest of us, laser hair removal will do the trick quite nicely. Eradicate uncut hair infestations with today's WagJag: $199 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for up to 3 body parts from Vistoso Medical Spa (a $2,388 value).
Using the Soprano XL Laser System, Vistoso Medical Spa provides the antidote to follicle overpopulation. Under the trained hands of a certified laser technician, faces, torsos, legs and more areas are treated to remove hair and thwart re-growth. Treatments are virtually painless and provide rewarding benefits like hairless skin and a more open schedule free from tedious shaving and waxing. Select from the regions listed in the fine print to pave the way for a smooth and supple new year.
Even though Vistoso Medical Spa's treatments are non-surgical, the staff still realizes the importance of making informed decisions. That's why the practitioners create what Vistoso calls "an interactive educational process," inviting each client to begin treatments with an in-depth consultation. Folks seeking anti-aging treatment, for instance, can evaluate the differences between medical-grade chemical peels, skin-tightening ultrasound facials, and IPL photofacials. Winner of the Top Choice Awards in Top Medical Spa in Oakville in 2017 and 2018. Trained medical practitioners (Physicians) also administer Botox and other dermal fillers, as well as Microdermabrasion and laser hair removal.
About Vistoso Medical Spa