Up to 35% off Admission or a Family Pass to Whistling Gardens
What you get
One or two adult admissions or a family pass to Whistling Gardens.
- Valid for entry to the garden from May 30 - July 13, 2020
- Limit of 3 vouchers per person, may buy more as gifts
- Valid for Adult Admission (adult admission is 18 and over)
- Family pass valid for 2 adults 18+ and kids under 18
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags to Whistling Gardens:
- $9.50 for an Adult Admission for 1 to Whistling Gardens (a $13.75 Value)
- $18 for an Adult Admission for 2 to Whistling Gardens (a $27.50 Value)
- $25 for a Family Pass to Whistling Gardens (a $35 Value)
You are cordially invite to Whistling Gardens, in Wilsonville, Ontario, nestled in Norfolk County just minutes south of Brantford and 20 minutes south of Hwy 403.
May 26, 2012 marked their official opening to the gardens. Since then, they have continued to expand all facets of the gardens.
They are now home to North America's largest public Peony Collection! Their fall planting additions introduce a total assortment of over 1,200+ varieties!
The Conifer Collection now surpasses 2,000 different species, hybrids and cultivars. This collection is the largest in North America on public display. Many specimens in the collection are the only ones in the country, and also features one of the rarest plants in the world – Baishan Fir (Abies beshanzuensis). Only 3 wild specimens remain!
About Whistling Gardens