Couples Retreat at White Oaks Resort & Spa
White Oaks Resort & Spa
What you get
- Option 1: $219 for a 1 Night Stay from Sunday - Thursday (a $384 Value)
- Option 2: $259 for a 1 Night Stay on Friday (a $424 Value)
- Option 3: $349 for a 1 Night Stay on Saturday (a $504 Value)
- Option 4: $339 for a 2 Night Stay from Sunday - Thursday (a $668 Value)
- Option 5: $519 for a 2 Night Stay on Friday and Saturday (a $788 Value)
All options include:
- $50 meal credit
- $50 spa credit
- Complimentary self/valet parking ($15-$20 value)
- In-room basic Wi-Fi
- Premium wine tasting for two at 3 Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries (transportation not included)
- Guest Membership to the Club at White Oaks during your stay
- Complimentary upgrade to a Tower queen or king room (subject to availability at check-in - $20-$40 value)
- Late Check out of 1pm (subject to availability on day of departure - $50 value)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 4, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests 12 years of age and older will be accommodated for $25 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of 4 guests in the superior double room featured
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, upgrades range between $20-$150. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is included
- Valid for travel between July 23 - November 30, 2019
- Blackout Dates:
- August 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 24, 31
- September 9, 10, 14, 21, 22, 23
- October 2, 7, 15, 16, 21, 22, 28, 29
- November 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 29
- Unlimited buys
- Must be 19 years and older for booking; not valid with reward points
- Dining credit: meal credit in that it can be used towards breakfast, lunch, or dinner during your stay. It can not be transferred to another restaurant. The $50 can be used toward an appetizer, entree and dessert as well as gratuities, taxes and alcohol.
- Meal and spa credit and wine tasting vouchers are valid per stay, not per day
- Liv Dining room closed Sunday and Mondays for dinner from mid-October to May
- Transportation not included for the winery tasting
Review our refund policy here.
About White Oaks Resort & Spa