EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND! Couples Winter Retreat at White Oaks Resort & Spa
White Oaks Resort & Spa-
What you get
- Option 1: $199 for a 1 Night Stay from Sunday - Thursday (a $384 Value)
- Option 2: $229 for a 1 Night Stay on Friday (a $384 Value)
- Option 3: $269 for a 1 Night Stay on Saturday (a $504 Value)
- $50 meal credit
- Two $25 Outlet Collection at Niagara gift cards (max 2)
- Complimentary self/valet parking ($15-$20 value)
- In-room basic Wi-Fi
- Wine tasting for two at 3 Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries (transportation not included)
- Guest Membership to the Club at White Oaks during your stay
- Complimentary upgrade to a Tower queen or king room (subject to availability at check-in - $20-$40 value)
- Late Check out of 1pm (subject to availability on day of departure - $50 value)
- Voucher can now be redeemed until Sept 30, 2020
- Valid for travel between November 26, 2019 - May 31, 2020
- Unlimited buys
- Blackout Dates:
Oct 15 and 16, 28th and 29th
Nov 14th, 15th, 17th to 21st,
Dec 3rd, 5th to 7th, 24th and 25th, 31st
Jan 3rd and 4th,
Feb 14th, 15th and 16th, 27th
March 20th and 21st
April 8th to 16th, April 26th to 30th
May 16th to 22nd, 25th and 26th
- Must be 19 years and older for booking; not valid with reward points
- Dining credit: meal credit in that it can be used towards breakfast, lunch, or dinner during your stay. It can not be transferred to another restaurant. The $50 can be used toward an appetizer, entree and dessert as well as gratuities, taxes and alcohol.
- Meal credit and wine tasting vouchers are valid per stay, not per day
- Liv Dining room closed Sunday and Mondays for dinner from mid-October to May
- Transportation not included for the winery tasting
Review our refund policy here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 4, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests 12 years of age and older will be accommodated for $25 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of 4 guests in the superior double room featured
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, upgrades range between $20-$150. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is included
About White Oaks Resort & Spa-