Romantic Niagara-on-the-Lake Heritage Stay
What you get
- Option 1: $185 for a 1-Night stay Sunday
- Option 2: $225 for a 1-Night Stay on Fridays
- Option 3: $265 for a 1-Night Stay Saturdays
Enjoy 1 night accommodations in a King Room with Fireplace:
- Option 4: $195 for a 1-Night Stay Sunday - Thursday
- Option 5: $275 for a 1-Night Stay Fridays
- Option 6: $315 for a 1-Night Stay Saturdays
All options include:
- A gourmet breakfast
- Pre-breakfast tray delivered to your room
- Tasting vouchers for 3 premium Niagara wineries
- Tasting vouchers for 2 Niagara craft breweries
- Tour and sample at Chocolate FX
- Two $25 gift certificates for a future stay at Woodbourne Inn (cannot be combined and cannot be applied to other promotions)
Woodbourne Inn is an 1839 Historically designated treasure. An acre of rare trees tower over the Victorian/Georgian Inn. It has been updated for comfort and style in 2014. This relaxed B&B in a restored 19th-century house is 1 km from Highway 405 and 11 minutes by foot from St. David’s Golf Club.
The 8 warmly decorated, TV-free rooms offer complimentary WiFi; many feature fireplaces, original pine floors and/or sitting areas. All offer en suite bathrooms; some have free-standing soaking tubs. Other amenities include a drawing room, a cozy library with a fireplace, and a fire pit in the garden. Start each morning with a tray delivered to your room. Your tray will have 2 freshly baked muffins, orange juice and your choice of coffee, tea, cappuccino or latte. An hour later venture down to the dining room for a freshly prepared hot breakfast by our Chef Stacie! We cater to all special dietary needs and those who have specific food allergies. Please notify us at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 5, subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from Woodbourne Inn
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, based on availability at the time of check in and subject to a nominal fee. Please contact the inn for exact options and rates
Q: What are the taxes?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is free
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2020
- Blackout dates: January 25, February 14-16, March 2-4, 27-28 and April 9-11, 2020
Review our refund policy here.
About Woodbourne Inn