Today's Deal: It's Time for a Stay and Play in Niagara Falls
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
What you get
Enjoy 1 night accommodations in a 2 Queen Bed Fallsview Suite
- Option 1: For $99 stay Sunday - Thursday
- Option 2: For $109 stay Friday
- Option 3: For $115 stay Saturday
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary evening reception including two alcoholic beverages
- One $30 dining voucher for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- One $20 dining voucher for Outback Steakhouse
- One $25 slot play credit for Fallsview Casino
- One $100 Captain Jack's Pirate Cove Power Card
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
Resting in the middle of Niagara Falls action, Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls offers a great falls getaway in a prime location. Experience the breadth of Niagara pastimes from casinos to steakhouses to outrageous carnival rides all conveniently located close to comfortable, spacious accommodations.
A bird's eye view
Embassy Suites is perched on the precipice of the falls offering staggering views. Consult the schedule for fireworks or illumination events so you can witness the beauty of this kaleidoscopic show from right outside the hotel. In the morning, tuck into a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast before charting your adventures through the entertainment-studded streets below.
All grown up in Niagara
Continue the epic vistas with a trip to The Keg Steakhouse where you'll find succulent sirloins and bacon-wrapped fillets waiting to be matched with the perfect wine - you can also deviate with popular seafood options or round out the meal with The Keg's signature twice-baked potato. An additional night in Niagara can see you playing the slots, or doubling down at the black jack tables at one or all of Niagara's famed casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 5, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This WagJag and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests (18 years of age and older) will be accommodated for $25 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of seven guests in the room type featured on this offer
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Please inquire about upgrades at the Front Desk during check in. Upgrades are based on availability and subject to an up sell fee
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST and 3.8% TIF
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: $25 for Standard Valet and $35 for Full Valet
- Valid for travel from January 28 - April 30, 2014
- Blackout dates: February 14-16, 2014; March 13-15, 2014; April 5, 10-12, 18-20, 26, 2014
- BONUS Option 1 Dates: stay March 9-12, 2014 for an additional $40 payable directly to the hotel upon reservation
- Captain Jack’s Game Play card for play only. $2 activation fee not included
- Restaurant vouchers not redeemable for cash, cannot be combined (alchohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only. One voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
- Must be 19 years of age or older and a valid PAC member at time of slot play credit redemption. Membership is free. Valid government-issued photo identification required to sign up for PAC card or redeem offer.
- Offer based on hotel availability
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional 3.8% tourist levy is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in
- Refunds on unused/unbooked vouchers available until February 28, 2014
Review our refund policy here.