Today's Deal: Private Chalet Retreat for Six in the Laurentian Mountains
Fiddler Lake Resort
What you get
Enjoy accommodations in a 3-bedroom Bear Trail Chalet for up to 6 people
- Option 1: For $499 stay 3 nights Sunday - Thursday
- Option 2: For $699 stay 3 nights Friday - Sunday
- Option 3: For $799 stay 5 nights Sunday - Thursday
- Option 4: For $999 stay 5 nights Friday - Sunday
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary WiFi
About Fiddler Lake Resort
Calling the Valley of Saint Sauveur home and only one hour from downtown Montreal and two hours from Ottawa, Fiddler Lake Resort brings with it a luxurious take on the rusticity of the Laurentians. Decked out in your private cabin, you'll be perfectly placed to go woodland trekking on the nearby hiking trails or spend some quality shopping time at the Tanger Outlets.
Your own personal cottage
Gather your friends or family (or both) together and make your Laurentian escape an event in one of the Bear Trail chalets. Your country-style palace is over 2,300 square feet and features a cavalcade of amenities that might make it difficult for you to leave. Your whole crew will find themselves snuggly tucked into three or four bedrooms that span this two-storey home. Put together a brunch fit for an army in your chalet's full kitchen and wind down after a home cooked dinner in front of the TV in the living room or take the kids to the on-site playroom for some fun. Spend time relaxing among friends in your private hot tub or sauna, or bask in the fresh morning air with a steaming cup of coffee on your chalet's deck.
What to do in Saint Sauveur
While you may have trouble leaving your classy, country digs, even if only for a few hours, Saint Sauveur is a hopping locale full of activities for all types, and walking paths abound all over this sprawling Laurentian city. During winter take advantage of the ice skating rink and mountainous trails that lend themselves to snowshoe and cross-country expeditions. The spring and summer months open up placid canoe and paddle boat rides around the three-kilometre lake or hiking adventures up the mountains. For those with less active pursuits in mind, the Tanger Outlets house many popular brands like Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike and Jones New York. A night of decadent dining can be easily located at traditional steakhouse, family restaurants and more.
- Valid for travel from February 12 - June 19, 2014
- Blackout dates: April 18-21, 2014
- Offer based on hotel availability
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional 2% resort fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in
- Refunds on unused/unbooked vouchers available until March 18, 2014
Review our refund policy here.