FINAL 24 HOURS! Save 50% on a 1-Year Family Membership at the Art Gallery of Ontario
Art Gallery of Ontario
What you get
- Free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions during regular gallery hours for a FULL year PLUS get free coat check!
- Includes 10% discounts and other seasonal offers at shopAGO (which includes shopAGOkids), the café, Espresso Bar in Galleria Italia, and at AGO Bistro
- Invitations to Members-Only exhibition previews, special events and exclusives
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Exclusive access to the beautiful Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Free subscription to the AGO Members magazine and subscription to our e-newsletters
- Visit current exhibitions for free!
- Members can book their free tickets online for special exhibitions and avoid the line-ups
- Return again and again to reconnect with art, architecture, and the city!
- For more information, visit the Membership Page
- Great place to spend time in and enjoy - Visit http://www.ago.ca/visit for details and hours
- Visit for an hour or for a day – as a Member you can visit as often as you like whenever you like, for FREE!
- Family level membership includes 2 membership cards for any two named adult cardholders, and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Tunirrusiangit: Kenojuak Ashevak and Tim Pitsiulak (On now – until August 12) - celebrate the power of Inuit art through two extraordinary artists – Kenojuak Ashevak and her nephew Tim Pitsiulak – in our major exhibition of the summer season. For the first time Inuit art is showcased in the AGO’s largest exhibition space, the Sam & Ayala Zacks Pavilion, and is Pitsiulak’s first major gallery retrospective. “A star-making display of Inuit art” – Toronto Star
- Anthropocene (Opens September 28 - Members' Previews from September 25-27. Members always see it FIRST and FREE!). A major new contemporary art exhibition exploring human impact on the Earth through film, photographs and new experiential technologies.
- Impressionism in the Age of Industry: Monet, Pissarro and more (Opens February 16, 2019 - Members' Previews from February 13-15, 2019. Members always see it FIRST and FREE!). Discover how Impressionist artists captured their changing city as Paris was transformed by the modern age.
- Discover all exhibitions on now and upcoming!
Image 5: Image Credit: Kenojuak Ashevak, The Enchanted Owl, 1960. Stonecut on paper, sheet: 59.7 x 65 cm. Gift of Samuel and Esther Sarick, Toronto, 2002. © Estate of Kenojuak Ashevak
Image 6: Image Credit: Edward Burtynsky, Clearcut #1, Palm Oil Plantation, Borneo, Malaysia, 2016. Pigment inkjet print, 148.6 x 198.1 cm. Courtesy of the artist and Nicholas Metivier Gallery, Toronto. © Edward Burtynsky, 2017.
Image 7: Image Credit: Claude Monet, Arrival of the Normandy Train, Gare Saint-Lazare, 1877. Oil on canvas, 60.3 x 80.2 cm. Art Institute of Chicago, Mr. and Mrs. Martin A. Ryerson Collection, 1933.1158. Image © Art Institute of Chicago/ Art Resource, NY.
- Membership must be activated online by 11:59pm on September 4th, 2018
- This promotion is for Family level memberships only - includes 2 membership cards for any two named adult cardholders and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 more as gift(s)
- Voucher number must be redeemed online at https://ago.ca/redeem-my-ago-membership
- Membership expires one year after activation date
- New members only, not valid for existing members or those who have been members in past 12 months
- Membership is not transferable
- Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards
- Taxes included
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- After September 4th, non-redeemed voucher value can be redeemed towards a full priced Family Membership in person at the AGO
Review our refund policy here.
About Art Gallery of Ontario