20% off Tickets to Glow Gardens' Indoor Light Festival in Ottawa - Tickets from $15.99
What you get
Get an adult, child or senior ticket to Glow Gardens' Indoor Light Festival in Ottawa.
- Valid for event on December 5, 6, 11 or 12, 2019
- Click BUY and choose your date
- Unlimited buys
- No refunds
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or fees. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags Glow Gardens' Indoor Light Festival on December 5, 6, 11 or 12, 2019 at the EY Centre:
- $15.99 (reg. $19.99) per adult ticket (ages 13-64)
- $11.99 (reg. $14.99) per child (ages 4-12) or per senior (age 65+)
- Children ages 3 and below enter free
- Taxes and fees are additional
Glow’s become one of the world’s largest indoor Christmas festivals, brightening up 11 cities in 3 countries. Join the joyous 1.6 million guests ready to Glow and celebrate the warmth of the season! It’s all the magic and wonder of an outdoor festival, hosted inside our cozy and spacious venue.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Friday, December 6, 2019
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
Laugh, stroll and play under the twinkle of a million lights as you explore light gardens and illuminated structures. Let the playgrounds entertain your kids for hours, while you kick back at the licensed bar and enjoy some seasonal beverages, delicious food, and live music. Shop the vendor market, showcasing the best local artisans and boutique businesses, alongside delicious food and drink options.
“Amazing night out for the family (or anyone for that matter!) Santa, shopping, beer and Christmas lights all indoors, what a great idea! We will be back before the season is over for sure! My two year old was obsessed!” -Carley Walker
“So glad I went to Glow. The food trucks, beer gardens, light tunnel, and Christmas market are the perfect way to start the holidays!” - James Kanis
“This was the perfect way to spend an evening for getting in the Christmas spirit! The whole family loved it. Already planning on coming back!” -Ali Murray