$10 for an Admission Ticket to the Gourmet Food & Wine Expo, Sunday, Nov 23 (a $20 Value)
Gourmet Food & Wine Expo
What you get
- Valid for admission on November 23, 2014 only
- Unlimited buys
- Show runs from 12-6pm
- Must be 19 years or older to attend. No children or infants permitted
- Sample tickets not included
- No refunds on or after event date or due to inclement weather
- Not valid with other offers or for previously purchased tickets
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo brings the best of all things edible to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre's North Building so you can sip, taste and try new things. Delicious samples are plentiful, with mini morsels of goodness being prepared by top restaurateurs from Toronto and abroad. This year's event sees several appearances from top foodie experts on Sunday, including Darryl Fletcher (At Home with D), Rich Francis (Top Chef Canada) and author David Ort. Expore the Sommelier Tasting Bar's premium selection and the Tag VIP Pavilion for imaginative vodka cocktail samples. If you want some cheese with your wine, you'll be in cheddar and Camembert heaven at the All You Need is Cheese stage where free 40-minute sample sessions lead cheese lovers through expert-recommended tasting combinations under the guidance of the Dairy Farmers of Canada. Entertainment is also on-site, with musical stylings and performances from local artists all weekend long.
About Gourmet Food & Wine Expo