$59.99 for Admission to The Christmas Toronto Dinner Boat Cruise and Dance (an $89.99 Value)
Jubilee Queen Cruises
What you get
Cruise around the Toronto harbour this holiday season.
Today’s WagJag: $59.99 for admission to The Christmas Toronto Dinner Boat Cruise and Dance from Jubilee Queen Cruise Line (an $89.99 Value)
Jubilee Queen Toronto dinner cruises offer remarkable dining experiences with a scenic harbour boat tour. The evening starts with your favourite drink in hand as you watch the sunset along the Toronto’s harbourfront with light music. The view and evening continue whilst you enjoy the fresh gourmet dinner prepared by our executive chef and tour the waterways between the Toronto islands and the Toronto shoreline. After dinner, our professional DJ kicks into high gear with top hits from today and yesterday’s classics with the breathtaking stars lighting the sky and lights of Toronto as the backdrop. We offer a unique riverboat-style cruise that is upgraded to top notch standard that is both comfortable and classy. Our team of hospitality experts and professionals starts with our Captain, first mate, disc jockey and servers that share the same goal of ensuring you and your guests have a great time.
Cruise dates and times:
Saturday, November 30, 2019 - Boarding: 6:30pm, Sailing: 7pm-11pm
Friday, December 6, 2019 - Boarding 7pm, Sailing: 7:30pm-11:30pm - No longer available
Christmas Buffet Menu
Appetizer (Circulated by Staff) : Bruschetta (Vine Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Fresh Basil on Garlic Parmesan Crostinis)
Bread Basket:Assorted Freshly Baked Rolls with whipped Butter
Salad 1: Baby Spinach and Arugula Salad with Cranberries, Toasted Almonds, and Citrus Honey Poppyseed Dressing
Salad 2: Classic Caesar Salad - Hearts of Romaine, Garlic Herb Croutons and Grana Padano Parmesan Cheese served with Chef’s Caesar Dressing
Main Hot Entrées: Four Cheese Cannelloni with Tomato, Roasted Garlic, and Basil
Breast of Chicken Supreme Sage and Pine Stuffing with Pan Jus
Sides: Smoked Paprika and Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Medley of Fresh Seasonal Vegetables in an Orange, Dill and Honey Butter Glaze
Dessert: Assortment of Christmas Cookies, Tarts, and Squares
Beverage: (served with dessert) Freshly Brewed 100% Colombian Coffee and A Selection of Fine Teas
- Expires on the day of the event. Either November 30, 2019
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, November 30, 2019 - Boarding: 6:30pm, Sailing: 7pm-11pm
- Limit 24 vouchers per group per cruise event. Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets (1 transaction and under 1 name)
- Online reservations required; subject to availability
- Advanced online reservation required (instructions will be provided on the voucher)
- Must provide voucher number and all guest names when making reservation
- Tables seat 4 or more. Seating is reserved and may at times be shared with other parties.
- No date transfers, no refunds for missed cruises. Only credit card holder may make a purchase, no one else.
- Once reservation is confirmed on the Jubilee Queen website, WagJag refund policy no longer applies.
- $10.95 port fee + transaction fee not included.
- Some dates are blacked out. Refer to merchant sailing schedule
- Final sale applies to all vouchers. NO date transfers. No refunds for missed cruises. Only the actual credit card holder may make a purchase, no one else.
- No cash value/cash back
- Amount in Canadian dollars
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Jubilee Queen Cruises