Up to 57% off Admission Passes to Jungle Cat World
Jungle Cat World
What you get
Jungle Cat World is open all year long!
- Expires 6 months after purchase date
- Year-Long Memberships: Must be activated within 6 months. Expires 1 year from activation. Non-transferable
- Family Pass: Valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children
- Open year-round, weather permitting
- Unlimited buys
- Limit 1 voucher per family per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
"Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits loop the loop!" Animal crackers may be fit for a snack, but they serve as a poor teaching guide for learning about real animals, as they only come in two dimensions, bear one dull beige colour and are eaten up before a lesson can even begin. Find out about the kings of the jungle and their loyal subjects up close and personal with today's WagJags from Jungle Cat World :
- $8.50 for a Single Admission Pass (a $17.70 value).
- $30 for a Family Admission Pass for up to 2 adults & 3 kids (a $61.95 value)
- $25 for a One-Year Membership for One Person (a $45 value)
- $50 for a 1-year Family Admission Membership for up to 2 adults & 3 kids (a $115 value)
Jungle Cat World gives the whole family the opportunity to get as close as they would ever want to lions, tigers, jaguars, cougars, lynx and many other exotic cats (Oh my!). Open year-round and located just one hour east of Toronto in Orono, the park first started in 1983 to encourage and improve the welfare of zoology and conservation. Big cats are among the 52 mammals at the park, and it's also home to several other types of wild things, including seven species of birds. (Check out the list of animals)
Visit at 1:30 p.m., to see a guided feeding tour, in which the zoo keeper will discuss each animal in detail, then feed a few of them. You'll want to bring your camera but you can leave your binoculars at home!
"Absolutely incredible experience!!...The animals were beautiful, well cared for, and immaculate. We loved the 'behind the scenes' tour so much." - tripadvisor
"Loved it and will definitely return." - tripadvisor
About Jungle Cat World