$29 for a Virtual Interactive Cooking Course (a $100 Value)
What you get
A virtual interactive cooking class, teaching about a variety of culinary tips, tricks, knife skills, food preparation, and more.
- Expires 2 months after purchase date
- Amount paid never expires
- Limit 10 buys per person, may buy 10 more as gifts
- Purchasers agree not to record or redistribute virtual sessions
- Call to book using your voucher code
- Classes are subject to rescheduling based on minimum attendance requirements
- You may cancel or change your reservation up to 1 hours before its start time. Otherwise, your WagJag voucher will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire
- Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJag: $29 for a One-Hour Virtual Interactive Cooking Course from Chef Russell Culinary Class Room (a $100 Value).
One-Hour Virtual Interactive Cooking Course with Chef Russell includes:
- One-hour commitment with an additional
- Q&A session
- Kitchen hacks
- Knife skills
- Scavenging / Scrapping
- Food preparation and seasoning
Virtual Interactive Courses run weekly during the following times. Classes are subject to rescheduling based on minimum capacity requirements.
- Tuesday’s at 6pm (EST)
- Friday’s at 6pm (EST)
- Sunday’s at 2pm (EST)
Students enroll in a virtual interactive cooking class via Zoom meeting led by a professional chef performing a variety of skills and providing a set of kitchen tips and tricks. Students are encouraged to participate and ask questions directly to Chef Russell.
Chef Russell will be donating a portion of all proceeds to help COVID-19 relief programs.
Recommended Materials To Follow Along At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Protein (any steak is preferred)
- Produce (mushroom, unpeeled ginger / garlic/ and onion, bell pepper are recommended)
- Salt, Pepper, and assorted spices
Purchasers agree to not record or redistribute virtual sessions.
About the instructor: Russell Auckbaraullee is Head Chef at Penthouse Catering and is known for his original culinary creations based on unexpected flavour combinations.
About Penthouse Catering