Up to 34% off Electric Bike or Scooter Rentals
Quebec Aventure Tours
What you get
A four-hour rental of an electric bike or a scooter for one or two people.
- Expires October 15, 2021
- Unlimited buys
- Gasoline included for scooter options
- Please note that all recommended sanitary measures are implemented by the merchant
- Reservations required online. Full instructions available on the voucher
- Please note that for security reasons, your coupon will be sent to you 24h after you redeem
- Valid at all times
- Rentals available directly at Motel Île d'Orléans
- Wear warm clothes (gloves, collar, scarf, closed shoes)
- Minimum age of 12 years for option #1 / Minimum age of 8 years for passenger for option #3
- Driver's license required for options #2 and #3 (driver)
- Minimum cancellation 48h in advance (or the coupon will lose all value)
- Helmet included
- Helmet mandatory / Due to the sanitary standards and the time required for cleaning, we encourage you to bring your own helmet
- During the visit, a credit card imprint will be requested for guaranteed deposit (Visa or MasterCard)
- Not valid with other offers
- Paid value never expires
- Does not include tax (payable when booking online. No cash value. No cask back
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Hit the open road and drive a high-performance electric bike or scooter with these offers from Quebec Aventure Tours.
- $49 for a 4-Hour of Rental of an Electric Bike for 1 Person (a $69 Value)
- $69 for a 4-Hour Scooter Rental for 1 Person (a $99 Value)
- $79 for a 4-Hour Double Scooter Rental for 2 People (a $119 Value)
Try out a high-performance electric bike with this offer of a four-hour rental. The electric bike makes pedalling easier with the electric assistance. Quebec Aventure Tours provides you with a personalized map that suggests certain stops that can include tasting local produce and the best spots to take great photos. You'll also receive a helmet, detailed safety instructions and free parking for your vehicle during your rental. You can also discover all of Ile d'Orleans at your own pace when you rent a single or double scooter. You'll receive the same things with this rental with the addition of gas for the scooter. To rent a scooter you must have a valid driver's license. If you are in need of lodging you will want to stay at MOTEL ÎLE D'ORLÉANS. This motel has offers a view of the St. Lawrence River with rooms that have beautiful, upscale decor.
About Quebec Aventure Tours