$20 for an Evening Concert Ticket to the Taste of Asia Festival on June 29, 2019 (a $30 Value)
Taste of Asia Festival
What you get
Admission to the evening concert at the Taste of Asia Festival on June 29, 2019.
- Voucher expires June 29, 2019
- Unlimited buys
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Tickets will be sold as preceding sales, meaning that the seating will be reserved for up to 30 minutes after seating, after which the spot can be sold, should the ticket holder not show up
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: $20 for an evening concert ticket to the Taste of Asia Festival on June 29, 2019 (a $30 value).
Each summer, Markham sees the coming together of dazzling cultural performances, culinary artists, iconic celebrities, dignitaries, sports fans, artisans and food connoisseurs.
This year’s Taste of Asia will fill the streets with three days of non-stop multicultural performances for families and friends. This year’s festival takes place from June 28 to June 30. The highlight of Saturday evening is a special concert by Larry Lo, distinguished Fairchild Radio host and overseas Hong-Kong guest star, Owen Cheung who is well known from his TVB drama roles.
Some of the attractions that festival attendees can look forward to for Taste of Asia this year includes:
- Spectacular cuisine including cotton candy art, bulgogi hot dogs, Korean corn dogs, ice cream burritos, Shaved Ice, black stinky tofu, bubble tea
- Social media contest giveaways: follow us on instagram @tasteofasiafest to know what exciting prizes we will be giving out!
- Swag bags given out to festival attendees for all 3 days
Organized by the City of Markham, F.C.C.M, and APMC, the Taste of Asia is an exciting, high-energy event that has been celebrating harmony, cuisine and culture for the past sixteen years.
The festival grounds will be located at Kennedy Road just North of Steeles Avenue East.
About Taste of Asia Festival