What You Get
Today’s WagJags: Have a fun and collaborative time with one of these craft-making programmes from The Towne Winer.
- $50 for $75 towards Premium/Showcase Red/White/Dessert/Rose Wine Making
- $40 for $60 towards Fruit Wine Making
- $30 for $45 towards Cider Making
- $25 for $35 towards Craft Beer Making
Opened in 2003, The Towne Winer is located in Guelph and the proprietors have decades of experience in making the beverages that you love. They offer the world's best wine kits, pasteurized juices and fresh varietal juices from renown wine regions like Niagara, British Columbia, Italy, California, South America and more. Their whole mission is to maximize the value and quality in any style/category you desire. Aside from wine and ciders, they also have a true small-batch handcraft beer programme that's been locally sourced and developed. These premium beers and ales are made with 100% all-natural ingredients that are naturally carbonated in recyclable beer specific glass bottles.
These offers are available for those 19 years of age and older. The experiences make approximately 30 x 750 ml bottles (bottles are not included, beer requires pressure sensitive bottles). The Towne Winer is also taking appropriate measures to make sure that you are safe when attending their facility. Please read more about their COVID-19 Protocols.
Approximate prices of each category available:
- Craft Beer Making: $85-$110
- Cider Making: $125
- Fruit Wine Making: $150
- Red/White/Desert/Rose Wine Making: $200-$325
What You Need To Know
- Expires 6 months from purchase date
- Limit 1 voucher per household, may buy more as gifts
- Appointment required, please call to book
- New clients only.
- Results guaranteed by The Towne Winer
- Available on in-store stock only
- Makes approx. 30 x 750 ml. bottles (bottles extra)
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.