What You Get
If you get your news from Twitter, you might run around exclaiming, "Yay, beer is free on Main Street!" which is a few typos short of the real story: a bear is roaming free on Main Street. Stay up to date - and well informed - with today's must-have WagJag: $14 for a six-month Saturday Toronto Star subscription including Star Week Magazine (a $78 value).
It won't take long to realize why the Star is the most-read newspaper in Canada; this publication is chock-full of juicy information, covering business, entertainment, travel, sports and much more. Find out what's happening in your city and around the world when you subscribe, getting six months worth of the Saturday Star and Star Week Magazine delivered to your door.
Today, the Toronto Star is Canada's largest daily newspaper, with the largest readership in the country. It is published seven days a week in the Greater Toronto Area and is owned by Toronto Star Newspapers Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of TorStar Corporation. Find plenty of tasty tidbits to keep you enlightened and entertained, all in the pages of the Saturday Star.
What You Need To Know
- Click BUY and complete order form
- Expires December 31, 2014
- Limit 1 per household, may buy more as gifts
- Offer limited to new subscribers who have not had home delivery for at least 90 days
- Available delivery areas include: Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering, Oakville, Vaughan, Markham, Unionville, Oshawa, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, and Woodbridge
- See offer redemption page for full terms and conditions
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.