Wilderness Adventures Starting from $97.30
Wilderness Tours Adventure Resort
What you get
Classic High Adventure Day Trip: A day trip like no other!
- Paddle, life jacket, and helmet
- Professional guide
- Full day of rafting. 10:30am-5pm
- Rafting through class 3-5 rapids
- BBQ lunch
- Video Presentation at the end of your trip
- Full resort access for the rest of the night
- 1 day Classic High Adventure Rafting in a 12 person raft
- 1 day Guide Your Own Rafting Program in a 6 person raft
- 5 meals from breakfast on your first rafting day to lunch on the second
- 2 nights of complimentary camping (guests must bring their own tents and sleeping bags), accommodation upgrades available
- Full use of our legendary facilities
- 1 day High Adventure Rafting
- 1 day Guide Your Own Rafting Program
- 7 meals from breakfast on your first rafting day to breakfast on the 3rd day
- 3 nights of complimentary camping (Guests must provide their own tents and sleeping bags), accommodation upgrades available
- Full use of our legendary facilities
- 1 day of classic high adventure rafting 12 person
- 1 day of sports, activities, facility use
- 2 nights of camping (guests must bring their own tents and sleeping bags), accommodation upgrades available
- 5 great meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner starting with rafting day breakfast) custom changes to the package may incur additional cost
Today's WagJags from Wilderness Tours Adventure Resort:
- $97.30 for the High Adventure Day Trip (a $139 Value)
- $195.30 for the Classic Guide Your Own Rafting Getaway Package (a $279 Value)
- $209.30 for the Long Weekender Package (a $299 Value)
- $160.30 for the Classic Resort Package (a $229 Value)
Why should I choose Wilderness Tours?
Great question and one we take very seriously. Probably the easiest way to answer it is with a simple fact - more people raft with WT than all our competitors combined. WT also employs more full time professionals than everyone else combined. The quality of our staff is incomparable. Add great food, wonderful resort facilities and programs. That is why Algonquin College choose WT to run its very popular 2 year diploma program in Outdoor Adventure.
What should I bring with me?
Great question. You should visit our What To Bring page for further information on this.
What if it is cold or raining?
We raft rain or shine. If the temperature is dipping down a bit that day, you might be interested in renting a wetsuit. You can do this once you are on site.
What is GYOR?
What sounds like alphabet soup is actually a tremendously popular raft trip and is short for Guide Your Own Raft. It is still a guided trip but guides paddle along in kayak. Done in sporty 6-person rafts, this a an exciting trip down the beautiful Middle Channel.
What if I have never rafted before?
No problem - that is why we are here for you. We ask that you posses good health and average swimming ability (so you do not panic if you go overboard).
How is the food?
Our food is fantastic, hearty and plentiful both on and off the river with a vegetarian alternative at every meal. Our style is soup/salad buffet plus hot items from our BBQ pit at every course. Please mention any special dietary needs when you book so we can let our restaurant know. We try our best to accommodate special diets.
Check out the FAQ page for more information!
- Valid for bookings from May 18 to June 27, 2019
- Unlimited buys
- Must be at least 15 years or older
- Valid 7 days a week except individual day trips which do not include Saturdays.
- Any overnight trip can be used on a Saturday
- Must sign waiver
- Advanced reservation required - 48 hours minimum
- Must be a swimmer and in good health
- Subject to availability
- Service charge of $7 per day, per person, not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Wilderness Tours Adventure Resort