What You Get
Receive a premium winemaking experience with 30 bottles Orchard Breezin wine.
Today's WagJag: For $85, craft your very own wine with a winemaking experience with 30 bottles of Orchard Breezin Wine from Wines Unlimited (a $145 value).
Making craft wine at Wines Unlimited is guaranteed an easy, fun, and affordable experience. Give your loved ones a present that they're sure to love!
They guarantee you will have the best winemaking experience yet at Wines Unlimited. They also have a 100% “no-quibble” guarantee every time
you make your wine with them.
Refresh yourself and your guests with the subtle fruit flavours of Orchard Breezin’ wines. Light in alcohol, perfectly balanced, and not too sweet, Orchard Breezin’ is the perfect beer and wine cooler alternative. Sip your favourite Orchard Breezin’ wine during cherished moments of “me time," or serve it to family and friends to make every social occasion extraordinary. Ready to drink in only four weeks, Orchard Breezin’ wines can be chilled on their own or mixed with juices, sodas, and liqueurs to create crowd-pleasing cocktails. From strawberry to lime, Orchard Breezin’ offers a wide variety of fruit flavours that will appeal to every palate. Each kit contains everything you need to make 23 litres of your very own craft wine in as little as four weeks.
What You Need To Know
- Expires 120 days after purchase
- Valid for redemption starting after April 1, 2023
- New Customers Only
- Limit 1 buy per person, unlimited as gifts
- Must be 19 years or older and provide valid ID
- Corks, labels and shrink wraps included
- Bottles can be purchased for $40 (set of 30) or you can bring your own bottles
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back.
- For more info contact the merchant: [email protected]
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.