What You Get
Admission to in-person, virtual, and on-demand Paint Nite events.
Today's WagJag: Unleash your creativity with Yaymaker! Join us for a fun and interactive Paint Nite artistic experience. Get your admission today!
- $35 for One Admission to a Paint Nite Class (a $45 Value)
- $65 for Two Admissions to a Paint Nite Class (a $90 Value)
Admission is valid towards in-person, virtual, and on-demand creative events, including the original Paint Nite®. In-person classes include project materials. Click here to see classes available near you and online.
For virtual Paint Nite events, instructors recommend:
- Six acrylic paints
- Three mixed-sized brushes
- 11x14, 12x16 or 16 x 20 canvases
- Mixing pallet, apron, table cloth & tabletop easel
Highlights of PaintNite.com:
- We’ve hosted 400,000+ events
- Sold over 10 million tickets
- Hold 36,000+ projects in our library
In more than 1,400 cities across the US and Canada, Yaymaker, creator of the Original Paint Nite, offers virtual events that you can attend at home and try your hand at something new.
What You Need To Know
- Promotional value expires 6 months from purchase date.
- Appointment required, Book online at paintnite.com using your voucher code.
- Limit 10 per person. Unlimited as Gifts.
- 48-hour cancellation notice required.
- Valid only for Canadian events.
- Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, valid ID required.
- Customers under legal drinking age are only permitted at events marked for ages under 18.
- Value may be applied to any experience on paintnite.com.
- If the full value is not used on a complete experience, the difference will be applied as a credit towards future events.
- Not valid for special events or fundraiser events.
- Alcohol not included with admission; available for purchase at the bar.
- Additional experience fees may apply for materials, special events, and events in certain markets. Subject to availability.
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.